NOV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change certain aspects of the Site, including the access, functionality, and content, from time to time.
3. ACCESS TO THE SITE AND USER CONDUCT
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, NOV grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Site solely for your personal and general informational purposes. Certain portions of the Site may contain additional terms and conditions, and you may be subject to further permissions and/or restrictions while using or accessing these portions of the Site.
As a user of this Site, you agree that you will not engage in the following conduct:
- Modifying, copying, forwarding, distributing, displaying, performing, publishing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium without NOV’s consent;
- Accessing or using the Site by an automated system, including “bots,” “spiders,” or other data-mining or data-gathering or extraction tools;
- Attempting to bypass, interrupt, interfere with, intercept, compromise, or decipher the normal operation, security, traffic, or transmissions to or from the Site;
- Attempting to “frame,” repurpose, circumvent, or conceal the Site (or any portions thereof);
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity or hiding (or attempting to hide) your identity;
- Decompiling, analyzing, or otherwise seeking to reverse-engineer the Site (or any portions or components thereof or used in connection therewith);
- Attempting to post any content that may be construed as misleading, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, inflammatory, and/or obscene, or that may be construed as serving to advertise, promote, or solicit for any individual or entity; or
- Accessing or using this Site in any way which violates any relevant applicable laws or regulations.
You agree that any use of the Site not expressly permitted by the Terms and Conditions is a per se breach of the Terms and Conditions and may constitute a violation of applicable laws.
Although NOV has no obligation to monitor the Site, NOV may do so at any time and in its sole discretion. NOV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to further limit or revoke this license and/or terminate your access to and use of the Site (or portions thereof) at any time, without notice, and for any reason, including any possible or alleged misuse, fraud, or misconduct by you or by any person accessing or using the Site under your user name and password. NOV reserves the right to provide information obtained from your access to and use of the Site for investigations by law enforcement.
4. REGISTRATION; ACCOUNT
Certain secured portions of the Site may be reserved for users who have registered or created an account and have been authorized by NOV for secured access. Accounts are non-transferrable. You may be required to create a user name and password in connection with your account. You agree that you will not allow an unauthorized person to access or use the Site with your user name, password, or account. You agree that you will not use another person’s user name, password, or account to access or use the Site. You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to notify NOV immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name, password, account, or any other breach of security. NOV cannot verify that a user accessing a secured portion of the Site is the person authorized to do so, and as such you are solely liable for any and all activities that occur or are attempted under your user name, password, or account, and you agree that NOV is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of an unauthorized person using your user name, password, or account. You acknowledge and agree that you may be held liable for losses incurred by a third party as a result of an unauthorized person using your user name, password, or account.
5. CONTENT AND LINKS
You acknowledge that you may be able to access or use third-party content or sites through your access to or use of the Site. You acknowledge that you may be able to access or use the Site through your access to or use of third-party content or sites. NOV cannot guarantee that third-party content or sites are safe to access or use or are free from objectionable material. Different terms and conditions may apply to your access to or use of any third-party content or sites. You agree that you are solely liable for your access to or use of third-party content or sites, and you agree that NOV is not liable for your access to or use of any third-party content or sites.
Reference to any products, services, processes, or other content by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by NOV.