Perforating Gun Protection
Providing Unique Thread Protection for Perforating Guns
Accomplish More with Perforating Gun Protectors
For consistently reducing production downtime and keeping perforating gun threads and other charge equipment free from damage, moisture, and corrosion, MSI Pipe Protection Technologies offers a solution. Our perforating gun protectors are designed to effectively keep perforating gun threads safe, ensuring that they perform as intended in the field, allowing you to accomplish more during critical production times.
Thread Protection That Keeps Safety and Productivity a Priority
For more than two decades, MSI Pipe Protection Technologies has manufactured perforating gun protectors for the oil and gas industry end-users. Our propriety thread protectors provide superior thread engagement and offer the safety and design features you have relied on over the years. MSI’s goal is to ensure that the many vital components within your perforating gun remain free from moisture and outside elements.
Safeguard your operation by using perforating gun protectors that fully engage your threads and keep charges moisture free. Trusted by industry leading experts, MSI provides the most extensive selection of thread protectors for commonly found connections in the perforating industry.
Learn more about the importance of maintaining safety and productivity when using MSI’s perforating gun protectors.
Perforating Gun Thread Protection Features and Benefits
- Standard black color for cost reduction; custom color options available on request
- Protection options available for both external and internal threads
- Complete coverage of the threaded area
- O-ring options
- Most styles can accommodate installation equipment
- Materials include – HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, Nylon, and Polypropylene
- Size Ranges: 1 1/16″ – 7″; custom sizes also available
Capabilities and Operational Support
- Highly-skilled personnel and industry-expert technicians
- In-house designs and on-site tool room
- Robotics and automated parts handling systems
- Injection molding and CNC lathe operations
- Ample warehouse space to accommodate any agreed stocking needs