Are your pipes protected? Pipe caps provide an easy, cost-effective pipe protection solution for industrial, municipal, and residential use. Widely used worldwide, pipe cap pipe protection is available in different types, sizes, and colors. Wherever you find that pipe remains in good condition and there are no problems or damage with the pipe, there is almost certainly a pipe cap or thread protector that helps maintain its value.
Pipe Caps Provide Many Benefits
Benefits include and are not limited to:
- Protecting pipe ends and inside tubing from damage, moisture, dust, rust, and other substances.
- Easy to install and/or remove from pipe.
- Helps to resolve issues caused by poor fitting pipes.
- Leakage control. Keeps liquids inside the pipe.
- Preventing other substances from entering the pipe and contaminating the liquid inside.
- Flexibility- with plastic caps and thread protectors.
- Preventing pipe from bursting.
Match the Pipe Cap to the Application
Pipe caps are essential for protecting the ends of pipe manufactured from many materials, including steel, copper, plastic, and PVC.
- SF Series: SF pipe caps are specifically designed to protect a four-bolt split flange connection, providing a strong connection between the two pipes.
- NB Series: The NB series are thread protectors for NB pipes.
- LC Series: This type of pipe cap is necessary for protecting the beveled edges of steel pipe.
There is the perfect shape, size, and color pipe cap for almost every application. Pipes are protected from damage during use, while being transported, or in storage.
- Plastic end protective caps are UV-resistant and possess a good tensile strength for a long life when exposed to sunlight or under harsh industrial conditions; they are also especially useful for protecting pipe with beveled ends.
- Stretchable vinyl pipe caps can be shaped or elongated so that the entire thread or end is covered and can be tightly sealed; these are usually lower in cost compared to plastic pipe caps.
- Tapered caps come in hundreds of different sizes, colors, and materials for countless applications.
- Flange cover caps.
- Large caps for big jobs.
- Plug caps. There are male end and female end caps depending on the type of pipe you are using.
Pipe caps are essential for pipe protection under the rigorous demands of industry. Pipes are protected from damage by wear and tear, moisture, debris or dust.
MSI Pipe Protection Technologies has been providing high-quality products to industry businesses and manufacturers for many decades. And they are here to serve you. Shop pipe protection products online today.