Transporting pipe is essential to the business as drill pipe is responsible for moving fluids, such as oil, from one location to another to be processed or used. When pipe is not in use it has to be carefully stored so that it will not be damaged. The safe transportation and storage of pipe have long frustrated businesses because if it is not done right pipe can be damaged and rendered useless. Investing in the Rhino Tubular Handling System will easily solve this issue of properly storing and handling pipe.
Rhino Tubular Handling System: Built to Last
MSI is proud to offer the Rhino Tubular Handling System to those who have been looking for a solution for all their pipe storage and transportation concerns. This system was built with long term usage and durability in mind. Its specs exceed current pipe handling specifications and will effectively maximize safety for crews, transporters, and the public.
The RHINO THS has received type approval certification from Det Norske Veritas and is manufactured under current ISO 9001:2015 standards. This system can be easily modified to suit the needs of any combination of tubular goods including accessories that may be fitted to pipe before transit.
Benefits of the Rhino THS
Having years of experience with pipe and tubular goods, MSI has created with the end-user in mind. Benefits associated with this handling system include but are not limited to:
- Suitable for high chrome alloy casing and tubing
- The system is easy to stack, eliminating metal on metal contact, while still allowing for high-density stacking
- Exceeds current pipe handling recommendations for protecting people, pipe, and transportation equipment
- Lifting eyes have been incorporated into the design to ease loading onto trucks, rails, ships, and offshore transport
- Built with premium materials to ensure continued use
- Unlimited storage options allow users to maximize storage space
- Available for rent in the UK
Contact MSI about the Rhino Tubular Handling System Today
As you can see, the Rhino Tubular Handling System is a great option that will fit the ever-changing needs of those who handle pipe. Want to talk to a tubular handling specialist about your needs or receive a quote for a THS? You can do that here! Feel free to contact us any time for questions about the Rhino or any of our other pipe protection products.